Friday, March 1, 2013

Welcoming The Ides

It's March 1st!

Fuckin A this year is flying.

I've dropped the newest teaser cover on the Bookface, featuring a sneak (well not so sneaky) preview of the cover my friend Adam did for the book. I've had a good long while to look at it, and every time it's still a pretty solid piece, while putting the book together however, I came to the point where I didn't know how to layout those last few pages that were left.

I've got the cover, inside cover, the 24 pages, the ad for the printing company (so you guys will at least know where to go to buy it online) for the inside rear, and then, bam, what do I do with the back of the book?

So I opted to put together a collage of faux cover concepts that didn't make it to the final drawing board, option one seen here:



















Nonetheless, it's been a fun process. Issue Two is a third of the way drawn, and that issue may just fall short of 24 pages this time around, depending on how much of the story I want to extrapolate in it. But I'm good on time to reach my projected August 2013 launch date; how fucking cool would it be if I could get a colorist lol.

Anywho!

Cheers folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment